102 Street Photography Tips
It now has been around 5 years that I have been shooting street photography- and I have learned an incredible amount through trial and failure. I made this recent list of things I have learned while shooting street photography– and some of my personal opinions. Hopefully you can find some of these tips helpful.
It’s a great list, and below are a few of my favorite items from the 102 presented:
1. A photograph is like a sentence. Aim to write a book.
14. Style isn’t something aesthetic
18. Shooting film is magical
32. Look at other forms of art for inspiration
40. Don’t think too much while taking photographs. Avoid “paralysis by analys
46. You will take the best photographs in the least-likely places
47. Always carry your camera with you everywhere you go. Everywhere
58. When in doubt, click
69. Shoot to please yourself, not others
81. Simplify your photographs. Less is more.
What other tips/things to keep in mind would you add? Share them in the comments!