11 year-old real-life ‘Firestarter’ starts fires with her brain, baffles scientists
Reports have surfaced concerning an 11 year-old Vietnamese girl who starts fires with her brain.
The phenomenon has sparked (pun intended) interest not only from the Vietnamese media, but also scientists who are baffled by her condition:
“According to Du Quang Chau – an expert in radiesthesia – who conducted a series of tests on her, something peculiar in her brain’s right hemisphere was found that can’t be explained – a strange halo.”
The child’s father first took notice of the situation when the electrical wiring in the family’s home suffered issues a month ago.
Since that time, other bizarre incidents involving the child have occurred including; the wiring in other houses short-circuiting in the child’s presence, her mattress and fans bursting into flames and the hotel where the family vacationed also sustaining damage from a fire.