- a. Relating to, or resembling a digit, especially a finger. b. Operated or done with the fingers: a digital switch. c. Having digits.
- Expressed in discrete numerical form, especially for use by a computer or other electronic device: digital information.
- Electronics a. Relating to or being a device that can generate, record, process, receive, transmit, or display information that is represented in discrete numerical form. b. Relating to or being a service that provides information expressed in discrete numerical form: We subscribe to digital cable.
- Relating to or being a profession or activity that is performed using digital devices: a digital librarian; digital photography.
- Characterized by widespread use of computers: living in the digital age.
A philosophical movement and theory of literary criticism that questions traditional assumptions about certainty, identity, and truth; asserts that words can only refer to other words; and attempts to demonstrate how statements about any text subvert their own meanings:
Digital Deconstruction is the creation of Jeff Cormier, writer for The Next Web, iPadFan, and other sites, and an individual fascinating by many topics.
Digital Deconstruction will not only report on a variety of topics, but also tell the story behind story in an intelligent, enriching and enjoyable way.
That’s who we are, what we aim to do and hope you’ll join us