Arby’s dishes up disgusting finger food
A 14-year old boy in Michigan was eating a roast-beef sandwich from Arby’s when he bit down on something “rubbery”.
The rubbery item wasn’t bad roast-beef, rather it was the tip of someone’s finger.
Ryan Hart said his mom, also eating Arby’s at the time, didn’t believe him when he told her what it was.
“I was like, ‘that’s got to be a finger.’ I was about to puke… it was just nasty.”
According to Hart, the fingertip was about an inch long and extended just beyond the first knuckle.
Jamie Vail, Ryan’s mother, called the police and had the child examined at the health department after finding the finger.
An Arby’s representative acknowledges the loss of an employee finger in the meat slicer, but did not close the location after discovering the finger in Ryan’s sandwich. Instead, food service was temporarily stopped so the store could be cleaned.
Not surprisingly, the family plans to bring a lawsuit against the restaurant.
Thankfully Hart only found one finger in his sandwich. Can you imagine what might have been had he took advantage of Arby’s 5 for $5 deal?