Cat survives being microwaved by 8-year old future serial killer
An investigation is underway following reports that an eight-year-old boy put his neighbour’s cat into a microwave.
“They [RSPCA] were told the cat’s owner went downstairs to find his neighbour’s young son had put the terrified animal in their kitchen appliance and starting cooking it.
The horrified owners rushed their traumatised pet to the PDSA charity for urgent treatment and it is recovering.
Although the microwave ordeal could have permanently damaged the cat’s internal organs.”
An extremely disturbing event. Hopefully the child gets the help he needs before one day becoming a serial killer.