Free Suggestions for Huffington Post Headlines
The Huffington Post. Those familiar with the site’s work have no doubt noticed their tendency towards unique, attention grabbing headlines.
And, if we’re to believe the Huffington Post, crafting
horrible great headlines is hard work:
“Take it from us: crafting a succinct headline to summarize a news story isn’t easy. Drawing readers’ attention to a story, whether interesting or banal, can be an incredibly challenging exercise.”
In an effort to help the site out, Jay Gabler of The Tangential, has crafted “Free Suggestions for Huffington Post Headlines”.
- Booty in the pants: How much is too much?
- What’s the best smartphone for people with fat fingers?
- Should your tween be slam dunking?
- Cocktail ingredients you can buy with food stamps
- It’s not just Tom Cruise: 15 celebs with a center-tooth
- Roger Ebert sues Facebook for “thumbs up” image on Like button
Fantastic. Check out the complete list here and share your own HuffPo headline ideas in the comments below.