Kill your Facebook friends’ baby pictures with Unbaby.me
If baby photos posted to Facebook make you ill, a new Chrome extension called Unbaby.me should please you to know end.
The extension promises to remove all traces of your friends’ children from your news feed by replacing them with pictures of your choosing.
“The extension’s description says it all: “A Chrome extension that deletes babies from your News Feed permanently — by replacing them with awesome stuff.” Oh, is that not enough? Yeah, I can see how “awesome stuff” can be very vague. The default setting changes baby photos to pictures of cats. You can, however, customize it to pull pictures from any image-based RSS feed.”
Pretty handy and quite fun.
- Never Let These People Use Shopping Carts Again
- What the Dallas Stars New Probably Certainly Looks Like
- World’s Strangest Taxidermy Collection
- Man Miraculously Survives Being Crushed by 1500 Pounds of Pineapples
- Art Student Does Not React Well to Rejection of Her Art
- 1 Man, 100 Times in Different Cartoons
- Super Cute 4-Year-Old Girl is a Marvel Trivia Master
- Man kills Florida’s largest ever Burmese python