Texas woman learns why taunting cops on Twitter is a bad idea
This PSA of what NOT to do when you’re running from the police provided by Mahogany Mason-Kelly.
Police in Pearland, Texas, apprehended Ms. Mason-Kelly, a 20-year old college student who tweeted:
“I still gotta warrant in pearland..those pigs will NEVER catch me!!!…NEVER!!!”
After seeing the Tweet through a Twitter monitoring program, the Pearland Police Department took a picture, printed it out and gave it to warrant officers.
Officers apprehended Mason-Kelly, who now has $1,877 in fines and $4,000 in bonds for her outstanding warrants, including charges of tampering with a government record for giving her sister’s name at a traffic stop.
- Art Student Does Not React Well to Rejection of Her Art
- 1 Man, 100 Times in Different Cartoons
- Super Cute 4-Year-Old Girl is a Marvel Trivia Master
- Man kills Florida’s largest ever Burmese python
- Watches in Wes Anderson’s Fantastic Mr. Fox
- Catching Up With the ‘Miami Zombie’ Victim One Year Later
- What If You Were Born in Space?
- Some School Bus Drivers Are Total Dickheads